Finding Resources, Toolkits, and Funding Sources
[Original publication at wecando.wordpress.com (We Can Do) at http://tinyurl.com/28hh6h.]
I have now created a new page, linked from the top navigation bar, entitled “Resources, Toolkits, and Funding. In this page, you can find the following types of materials:
- Finding organizations
- Resources for inclusive development
- Resources on the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Case studies
- Funding Sources
- Other helpful resources
I added this page to help readers quickly locate pragmatic resources, announced or linked from We Can Do, that you can use to help disability communities in developing countries access human rights and public services or escape poverty.
I want to continue improving this page. Please do share your feedback or suggestions in the comments area, either here or at the Resources, Toolkits, and Funding Sources page.
This new page joins other pages in the navigation bar that can help you
- catch up on the latest international disability news;
- find research, reports, papers, and statistics related to disabled people in developing countries;
- find up-coming or on-going conferences, events, call for papers, education and training opportunities.
Still not sure how to find the materials you are looking for? See if the Navigating We Can Do page can help. I have recently revised and updated this page. I will probably continue to make further improvements in the Navigation page to make it easier to use. Please feel free to make suggestions or feedback.
Want to make sure you don’t miss any upcoming resources, toolkits, funding sources, or other informative posts at We Can Do? Consider subscribing to We Can Do so you can receive an email alert when new material is posted here.
Learn how to receive an email alert when new material is posted at We Can Do.