CONFERENCE: Africa Campaign on Disability and HIV & AIDS
2nd General Meeting
Africa Campaign on Disability and HIV & AIDS
March 11-13, 2008
Preliminary agenda for the 3 days:
- Overview of progress toward Campaign goals
- Tools and Resources Exchange Fair : “Marketplace” for display and exchange of Guidelines, Toolkits, and experiences
- Launching of Working Groups
- Communications Working Group
- Research Working Group
- International Conference Accessibility Working Group
- Access to HIV Services Working Group
More detailed information about the Africa Campaign and the Kampala meeting will soon be available on the Africa Campaign website (www.africacampaign.info) on the News page.
We Can Do first learned about this conference through the Disabled People International email newsletter. Thank you to the conference organizers at Africa Campaign for sending the details posted above.
Learn how to receive an email alert when new material is posted at We Can Do.